This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Performance Reporting to Inform and Stimulate Action
- Importance of AHRQ Quality and Disparities reports and efforts to develop performance indicators: supporting efforts to improve
- Need for focus on whole system and how dimensions interact: Access, Quality, Efficiency and Equity
- Examples from Fund sponsored work that builds on AHRQ
- Composites and benchmarks
- Geographic and care system variations
- Efficiency (quality/cost) indicators
- Where performance reporting in going
- U.S. and international examples
- Future directions: critical role of public performance information & analysis to guide and drive change
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide