This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Aiming High: Future Directions?
- Critical role of public information and analysis to guide and drive change
- AHRQ potential
- Public repository and public data
- Composites and benchmarks: enable focus on variation, high/low performance areas and care systems
- Quality, access and cost analysis: High Value
- Research and collaboration
- Linking quality-related research to performance indicators
- "E-indicators": potential with electronic health records*
- Collaborative efforts to understand key drivers of high performance
- Whole system view: primary and specialized care
*Commonwealth Fund/RWJF project with Jinnet Fowles, Park Noolet, and Jonathan Weiner, Johns Hopkins.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide