This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research
Both intramural and extramural committee responsibilities are listed below for staff in the Center for Outcomes and Effectiveness Research (COER), Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
William B. Baine, M.D.
- American Medical Association: Current Procedural Terminology Performance Measurement Advisory Group.
- Department of Health and Human Services (HHS): Public Health Action Plan to Address Antimicrobial Resistance Task Force.
- AHRQ: Intramural Research Review Process.
Lynn A. Bosco, M.D., M.P.H.
- Steering Committee of the Americas for the Drug Information Association.
- HHS: Interagency Task Force to develop an Action Plan on Antibiotic Resistance (Alternate Representative).
- AHRQ Patient Safety Taskforce.
- Committee on Medical Education, Drug Information Association.
- International Society of Pharmoepidemiology, Board of Directors.
Yen-pin Chiang, Ph.D.
- National Emphysema Treatment Trial, Subcommittee on Cost-Effectiveness Study: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)/AHRQ/Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Study of Health Outcomes of Weight-Loss. Economic Evaluation Committee: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK).
Steven H. Fox, M.D., M.P.H.
- AHRQ: Child and Adolescent Health Advisory Group.
- American College of Preventive Medicine: Science Committee; Policy Committee.
- Public Health Service (PHS): Interagency Chronic Pain Task Force.
- PHS: Inter-Agency Committee on Health Systems Performance Measures
- PHS: Kidney, Urologic, and Hematologic Diseases Coordinating Committee.
- Temporomandibular Disorders Interagency Working Group.
- Veterans Administration (VA)/National Cancer Institute (NCI): Prostate Cancer Intervention vs. Observation Trial, Executive Committee.
David Hsia, J.D., M.D., M.P.H.
- AHRQ Continuing Medical Education Committee.
- Indian Health Service (IHS) Level-of-Need Funding Committee.
Heddy Hubbard, R.N., M.P.H.
Charlotte Mullican, M.P.H.
- HHS: Mental Health Coordination Team.
- HHS: Working Group for Review of NBAC's "Research on Persons with Mental Disorders that May Affect Decision-making Capacity" Report.
- Interagency Committee on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
- Interagency Work Group on Integration of Mental Health and Primary Care.
- Quality Interagency Coordination (QuIC) Task Force: Subcommittee on Substance Abuse Disorders.
- Secretary's Initiative on Youth Substance Abuse Prevention.
- Surgeon General's Report on Mental Health: Culture, Race, and Ethnicity Planning Board Assessing Parity in the Federal Employees Health Benefit Plan (FEHBP) Working Group.
- Surgeon General's Task Force on Underage Drinking.
Current as of July 2003