This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Appendix D: MRC Federal-Level Key Informant Agencies and Organizations
- MRC Program Office, Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Citizen Corps Program, U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Emergency System for Advanced Registration of Volunteer Health Professionals, Health Resources and Services Administration.
- American Red Cross.
- Points of Light Foundation.
- Metropolitan Medical Response System, U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Veteran's Health Administration.
- Office of Public Health Emergency Preparedness, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- National Disaster Medical Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- New Jersey State Police Office of Emergency Management.
Return to Contents
Proceed to Next Section