This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Request for Proposals
Solicitation No. AHRQ-04-0012 (Full and Open Competition, with recommended
small business goals)
Proposals due: July 13, 2004, 12 Noon (Local Time)
Contracting Office: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Contracts
Management, 540 Gaither Road, Rockville, MD 20850
The synopsis for this requirement was published in the FedBizOpps (http://www.fedbizopps.gov/) on April 27,
2004, under the title, "Patient Safety Research Coordinating Center." The
solicitation issue date is May 13, 2004. Full text can be downloaded (select to
Information). Printed copies are not available. If you having trouble
downloading this solicitation, please contact Mary Haines, Contracting Officer,
(301) 427-1786; or by E-mail: MHaines@ahrq.gov.
It is anticipated that a single cost plus award fee contract will be made
under this solicitation for 3 years with 2 one-year options. The contract
objectives are to:
- Serve as a central link among all the components of AHRQ's patient safety
initiative resulting from the grant and contract awards.
- Provide technical assistance to grantees on data collection instruments,
evaluation methods, and dissemination and diffusion efforts and methods,
analytic mechanisms, dissemination, and evaluation approaches.
- Provide information to support the role of AHRQ project officers in
monitoring the progress of projects.
- Prepare draft reports for later submission by the Agency to the Congress
and assist with other publications.
- Facilitate communication and sharing of ideas between the projects.
- Synthesize findings stemming from the research initiative and develop
tools and products of benefit to end-users.
- Disseminate information on project activities and results among the
patient safety grantees and contract awardees and support the development of
monographs, papers, and resource materials in conjunction with the Agency's
Office for Communication and Knowledge Transfer.
- Consult with the Agency on trends and developments resulting from the
Your browser may support downloading the RFP and related files from this Web
page. Right click on the links and then select "Save Target As" (Internet
Explorer) or "Save Link As" (Netscape). After saving a file, find the file by
using Windows® Explorer (Windows® 95 and newer) or FileManager (Windows® 3.x)
and then open it by double clicking on it.
- Patient Safety Research Coordinating Center: Request for Proposals (Word®
File, 846 KB).
- Attachment 1: Performance Requirements Summary (Word® File,
- Amendment 1: Responses to Questions (Word® File,
- Amendment 2: Instructions to Access Coordinating Center Web Site (Word® File,
- Amendment 3: Erratum Regarding Coordinating Center Web Site URL (Word® File,
- Amendment 4: Subtask 3.2 Revised (Word® File,
Current as of July 2004