This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Request for Proposals
Solicitation No. AHRQ-05-0003 (100% 8(a) Set Aside)
Proposals Due: August 31, 2004, 12 Noon, Local Time (extended from
Contracting Office: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Division of
Contracts Management, 540 Gaither Road, Rockville, MD 20850.
The synopsis for this requirement was published in the FedBizOpps (http://www.fedbizopps.gov/) on June 16,
2004, under the title, "OEREP Technical Support." The solicitation issue date is
July 1, 2004. Full text can be downloaded (select to access Downloading
Information). Printed copies are not available. If you having trouble
downloading this solicitation, please contact Jessica Alderton, Contracting
Officer, (301) 427-1783; or by E-mail: JAlderto@ahrq.gov.
It is anticipated that a single performance-based cost-plus-award-fee
contract will be made under this solicitation for four years with one 1-year
The purpose of this contract is to provide technical, analytic, and
logistical support services to the Office of Extramural Research, Education and
Priority Populations (OEREP) in furtherance of its mission:
- To oversee AHRQ's initial review processes.
- To facilitate ethics review procedures and education for intramural
- To facilitate general OEREP communication and analytic responsibilities.
As directed by the Project Officer, the Contractor shall:
- Prepare appropriate substantive pre-meeting information and background
materials and manage the logistical, administrative, and other support
required to conduct:
- Regularly scheduled Initial Review Group (IRG) meetings (five
subcommittees/three times per year).
- Ad hoc reviews conducted by the Special Emphasis Panel (SEP).
- Project site visits.
- New IRG member orientations.
- Study section members' annual meeting.
- Facilitate and provide logistical support for education/training events.
- Provide technical, analytic, administrative, and logistical support for
the provision of intramural Institutional Review Board (IRB) processes,
procedures, and reviews.
- Assist in administrative and paper management functions for the intramural
IRB activities, as required.
- Provide support for other irregularly scheduled meetings.
Your browser may support downloading the RFP and related files from this Web
page. Right click on the links and then select "Save Target As" (Internet
Explorer) or "Save Link As" (Netscape). After saving a file, find the file by
using Windows® Explorer (Windows® 95 and newer) or File Manager (Windows® 3.x)
and then open it by double clicking on it.
- OEREP Technical Support: Request for Proposals (Word®
file, 770 KB).
- Amendment 1: Proposal Due Date Extended to August 31, 2004 (PDF file,
40 KB). PDF Help.
- Amendment 2: Responses to Questions Submitted by Prospective Offerors (PDF file,
28 KB; Word®
file, 145 KB).
PDF Files require the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™, which you can download free
Current as of August 2004