This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Request for Proposals
Solicitation No. AHRQ-06-00003 (Full and Open Competition)
Proposals Due: September 8, 2005, 12 Noon (Local Time)
Contracting Office: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Contracts Management, 540 Gaither Road, Rockville, MD 20850
The presolicitation synopsis for this requirement was published in the FedBizOpps (www.fedbizopps.gov) on July 15, 2005, under the title "General Research and Support Services for AHRQ." The solicitation issue date is August 1, 2005. The RFP is available for download (Select to access Downloading Information). Printed copies are not available. If you are having trouble downloading this solicitation, please contact Jessica Alderton, Contracting Officer, (301) 427-1783; or by E-mail at JAlderto@ahrq.gov.
It is anticipated that one contract will be awarded for a period of 5 years.
The purpose of this procurement is to support and facilitate the mission of Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). This procurement is to provide for:
- The preparation of bibliographies on various health services research and health policy topics and issues, literature reviews, syntheses of health services research and policy findings and information, and reports from meetings on a variety of health services research topics and activities.
- The preparation for and conduct of meetings dealing with the development and dissemination of health services research findings and information and meetings for setting and developing research agendas and priorities.
- The preparation of reports related to the management and organization of the Agency and preparation for and conduct of meetings related to Agency management matters.
Shift-click from this Web page: Your browser may support downloading
the RFP from this Web page. To download the RFP from this Web page, click on the
following links with the right mouse button and select "Save Link As" (Firefox™, Netscape®) or "Save Target As" (Internet Explorer):
- General Research and Support Services for AHRQ: Request for Proposals (Word® File,
- Amendment 1: Responses to Questions and Interested Parties/Bidders List (Word® File, 105 KB; PDF File, 63 KB). PDF Help.
Files related to the RFP can be accessed with free viewers if proprietary software is not available.
Current as of August 2005