This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Request for Proposals
Solicitation No. AHRQ-07-10033 (Full and Open Competition)
Proposals Due: July 9, 2007, 12 Noon (Local Time).
Contracting Office: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Contracts Management, 540 Gaither Road, Rockville, MD 20850; Sharon Williams, Contracting Officer
The presolicitation synopsis for this requirement was published in the FedBizOpps (http://www.fedbizopps.gov) on May 4, 2007, under the title, "Patient Safety Organization Network of Patient Safety Databases (PSONPSD)." The solicitation issue date is May 21, 2007.
The Request for Proposals (RFP) is available for download (Select to access Downloading Information) and at the Federal Business Opportunities Web page: http://www.fedbizopps.gov. It is the offeror's responsibility to monitor the Web sites where the RFP will be posted to learn about any amendments to the solicitation.
It is anticipated that a single cost reimbursement plus award fee, performance-based service contract award will be made under this solicitation for a three year period of performance with two one-year options.
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is soliciting proposals on a full and open competition from qualified organizations to award a multi-year contract to establish a resource to receive non-identifiable patient safety event information, analyze, and report this information, and develop an interactive resource that can be used to improve patient safety. An option is included to provide technical assistance to Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs).
Specific objectives of this contract are to:
- Establish the Network of Patient Safety Databses.
- Receive non-identifiable information on patient safety events.
- Analyze and report on patient safety events.
- Develop interactive evidence-based patient safety resource.
- Provide technical assistance to PSOs (Optional).
Detailed information can be found in the solicitation. It is the offerors responsibility to monitor this site or http://www.fedbizopps.gov for any subsequent amendments.
All questions must be sent in writing to Sharon.Williams@ahrq.hhs.gov.
Shift-click from this Web page: Your browser may support downloading the RFP and reference documents from this Web page. To download them from this Web page, click on the following links with the right mouse button and select "Save Link As" (Firefox™, Netscape®) or "Save Target As" (Internet Explorer®):
- Patient Safety Organization Network of Patient Safety Databases (PSO NPSD): Request for Proposals (Word® File, 540 KB).
- Attachment 1: Performance Evaluation and Award Fee (Word® File, 407 KB).
- Amendment 1: Proposal due date extended to July 9, 2007, and estimated cost (PDF File, 32 KB; PDF Help).
- Amendment 2: Response to questions received, list of potential offerors, and change in the requirement concerning number and format of technical proposals to be submitted (Word® File, 66 KB); Notice of Amendment (PDF File, 30 KB; PDF Help).
- AHRQ Application and System Development Requirements (Word® File, 130 KB).
- AHRQ Linking Policy (Word® File, 165 KB).
- AHRQ Technical Reference Model (Word® File, 490 KB).
- HHS Web Standards (Word® File, 1.3 MB).
- Web Accessibility Checklist (Word® File, 60 KB).
- Web Site Deployment Checklist (Word® File, 300 KB).
Files related to the RFP can be accessed with free viewers if proprietary software is not available.
Top of Page
Current as of June 2007