Building Bridges for Child Health Research, Policy and Practice: Confe
We recognize and thank all of our partners, including:
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (Denise Dougherty and Lisa Simpson).
- The Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) (Gontran Lamberty and Ann Drum).
- The Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy (David Helms, Wendy Valentine, Kim Bastian).
- The Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs (Catherine Hess).
- The Association of Teachers of Maternal and Child Health (Pierre Buekens, Arden Handler and Greg Alexander).
- Maureen Black, Tom Miller, Keith Crnic, James Perrin, Bernard Guyer, Edward Schor, Christopher Kus, Kathy Shaw, Ellice Lieberman, and Fredericka Wolman.
Further, we wish to thank the invited participants who contributed to a lively discussion and participated in creative problem-solving.
Development of this document and sponsorship for the 1-day meeting were jointly funded by small conference grant No. 1 R13 HS10100-01 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, and cofunded by the Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), (Title V of the Social Security Act).