This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Slide 6. Other Federal Partners
AHRQ NAC Subcommittee on Children's Healthcare Quality Measures for Medicaid and CHIP Programs
- Office of the Secretary
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE)
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Indian Health Service (IHS)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Page last reviewed July 2009
Internet Citation: Slide 6. Other Federal Partners: AHRQ NAC Subcommittee on Children's Healthcare Quality Measures for Medicaid and CHIP Programs.
July 2009. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/chipraarch/chipra072209/clancy/clancyslide6.html