This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Slide 2. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Health Reform
CMS and AHRQ Partnership Overview
- Medicaid and CHIP (Children's Health Insurance Program) Health Care Services.
- Assessing Eligibility.
- Improving Accessibility and Quality.
- Alignment with Employer-Based Coverage.
- Addressing Transitions in Care.
- Medicare-Medicaid Dual-Eligible Individuals.
- Leveraging Successes and Lessons-Learned from Medicare Quality Improvement Efforts.
Page last reviewed July 2009
Internet Citation: Slide 2. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Health Reform: CMS and AHRQ Partnership Overview.
July 2009. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/chipraarch/chipra072209/mann/mannslide2.html