This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Slide 7. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) & AHRQ Collaboration for CHIPRA Quality
CMS and AHRQ Partnership Overview
Leading Initiatives for AHRQ
- Section 401(a)(1-3)—Initial Core Set of Pediatric Quality Measures.
- Sections 401(a)(8)—Core Quality Measures (with (a)(1-3)).
- Section 401(b)(1-6)—Pediatric Quality Measurement Program.
- Section 401(f)—Electronic Health Records Program.
- Section 401(g)—Institute of Medicine (IOM) Study.
Page last reviewed July 2009
Internet Citation: Slide 7. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) & AHRQ Collaboration for CHIPRA Quality: CMS and AHRQ Partnership Overview.
July 2009. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/chipraarch/chipra072209/mann/mannslide7.html