Slide 4. Public Law 111-3 Title IV (continued)
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Progress Report to the AHRQ National Advisory Council
Initial core set that includes (but is not limited to):
- Presence and duration of health insurance.
- Availability and effectiveness of:
- Preventive services.
- Services for acute conditions.
- Services to promote healthy birth, prevent and treat premature birth, detect the presence or risk of conditions that could adversely affect growth and development.
- Treatments to correct and ameliorate the effects of chronic physical and mental conditions.