Slide 6. Public Law 111-3 (continued)
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Progress Report to the AHRQ National Advisory Council
- Encourage voluntary and standardized reporting.
- Particular attention to techniques that:
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of provider reporting.
- Encourage provider compliance.
- Encourage successful quality improvement strategies.
- Improve efficiency in data collection using Health Information Technology.
- Valid, reliable, and evidence-based.
- Allow families and health care providers to understand the quality of care.