This resource was developed by AHRQ as part of its Public Health Emergency Preparedness program, which was discontinued on June 30, 2011. Many of AHRQ's PHEP materials and activities will be supported by other Federal agencies. Notice of transfer to another agency will be posted on this site.
This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Regional Implementation (continued)
- Identified a pilot group to use for a 1 month period in order to identify operational opportunities for improvement.
- Pilot test group consisted of the following:
- 3 Hospitals.
- 2 Health Departments.
- 2 Emergency Management Agencies (EMAs).
- Pilot group evaluations to be completed by December 1, 2008. A full report to the regional steering committee during the December meeting.
- Full media campaign to begin December 1, 2008, in order to spark interest and engagement among various disciplines.
A test group was identified consisting of 3 hospitals, 2 EMAs, and 2 health departments whose job it was to identify areas for opportunity over a 1-month period. This report is to be presented to the regional steering committee with a full media campaign kicking off at the same time. This media campaign will assist with interest and engagement among the regional partners.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide