Skip Navigation U.S. Department of Health and Human Services www.hhs.gov
Agency for Healthcare Research Quality www.ahrq.gov
Archive print banner

Public Health Emergency Preparedness

This resource was part of AHRQ's Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) program, which was discontinued on June 30, 2011, in a realignment of Federal efforts.

This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.

Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.

Impact of Changing Load and Unload Time (Text Description)

The vertical axis of this chart is Total Evac Time (hrs) with 0 to 100 in 20 hour increments. The horizontal axis is % increase in ALS Load and Unload Time with 0% to 100% in 25% increments. The baseline evacuation time is 53.8 hours. A 25 % increase in load and unload time increases the total evacuation time to 61.1 hours. A 50% increase in load and unload time increases the total evacuation time to 68.4 hours. A 75 % increase in load and unload time increases the total evacuation time to 75.7 hours and a 100% increase brings the total evacuation time to 83.1 hours.

Return to Document

The information on this page is archived and provided for reference purposes only.

 

AHRQ Advancing Excellence in Health Care