This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Preliminary Comparative Results and Analyses From the Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture
Slide 8: MO SOPS Analysis Variables
- 15 patient safety culture measures:
- 12 patient safety culture composites.
- Average composite score (across the 12 composites).
- Average Rating on Quality (across patient-centered, effective, timely, efficient, equitable).
- Rating on Patient Safety.
- All measures calculated at medical office level:
- Percent positive response within each office.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide
Page last reviewed May 2011
Internet Citation: Preliminary Comparative Results and Analyses From the Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture: Slide 8: MO SOPS Analysis Variables.
May 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/quality-patient-safety/patientsafetyculture/medical-office/2011/dyertacall/dyertacallsld8.html