This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Development of the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture
Slide 11. Pilot Test Medical Office Characteristics
- 69 percent had only one office location
- 59 percent: a hospital or health care system.
- 25 percent: physicians or providers, or both.
- 14 percent: a university or academic medical institute.
- Use of electronic tools:
- 21 percent fully implemented electronic ordering of meds
45 percent in the process of implementing
- 32 percent fully implemented electronic medical records
37 percent in the process of implementing.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide
Page last reviewed May 2011
Internet Citation: Development of the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture: Slide 11. Pilot Test Medical Office Characteristics.
May 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/quality-patient-safety/patientsafetyculture/medical-office/2011/hicknertacall/hicknertacallsl11.html