This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Development of the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture
Slide 15. Statistical Analysis of Pilot Results
- Pilot data used to conduct psychometric analyses:
- Examined factor structure of survey dimensions.
- Calculated reliabilities (Cronbach's alpha ranged from .75 to .86).
- Poor-performing items were dropped.
- Survey was finalized and released by AHRQ in 2009.
- A Spanish version will be released in summer 2011.
Previous Slide Contents
Page last reviewed May 2011
Internet Citation: Development of the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture: Slide 15. Statistical Analysis of Pilot Results.
May 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/quality-patient-safety/patientsafetyculture/medical-office/2011/hicknertacall/hicknertacallsl15.html