This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Development of the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture
Slide 9. Medical Office Pilot Test
- Pilot tested in 182 medical offices with 4,174 provider and staff respondents.
- Worked with partners:
- John Hickner, MD—Cleveland Clinic.
- AAFP [American Academy of Family Physicians] National Research Network.
- AAP [American Academy of Pediatrics] Pediatric Research in Office Settings.
- MGMA [Medical Group Management Association].
- Allina Hospitals and Clinics.
- Baylor Health Care System—HealthTexas Provider Network.
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Michigan State University Health Team.
- Other health system.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide
Page last reviewed May 2011
Internet Citation: Development of the AHRQ Medical Office Survey on Patient Safety Culture: Slide 9. Medical Office Pilot Test.
May 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/quality-patient-safety/patientsafetyculture/medical-office/2011/hicknertacall/hicknertacallsl9.html