This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Slide 13. SOPS Nursing Home Data Entry and Analysis Tool
Westat designed a data entry and analysis tool to display results from the new Nursing Home Survey
- Input individual survey data.
- Create graphs and tables to display your survey results overall and by various demographics.
- Analyze which patient safety culture dimensions may need additional attention.
- Compare your results against pilot study NHs.
- Share the results with others in your organization. All results are printable.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide
Page last reviewed October 2010
Internet Citation: Slide 13. SOPS Nursing Home Data Entry and Analysis Tool.
October 2010. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/quality-patient-safety/patientsafetyculture/nursing-home/resources/carpentertacall/carpentacallsl13.html