Methodological Considerations in Generating Provider Performance Score
The authors gratefully acknowledge the following individuals who generously contributed their time and expertise to the development and review of this report:
- Peggy McNamara, John Bott, and Katherine Crosson, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Christine Amy, Pennsylvania Aligning Forces for Quality—South Central Pennsylvania.
- Jim Chase, Minnesota Community Management.
- Nancy Clarke, formerly with the Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation.
- R. Adams Dudley, University of California-San Francisco.
- Marc Elliott and Eric C. Schneider, RAND Corporation.
- Roberta Esmond, Renee Frazier, and Jill Nault, Healthy Memphis Common Table.
- Mary Gordon and Chris Queram, Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality.
- Judith Hibbard, University of Oregon.
- Aparna Higgins, America's Health Insurance Plans.
- Melinda Karp, Massachusetts Health Quality Partners.
- Susan McDonald, formerly with the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
- Ateev Mehrotra, RAND Corporation and the University of Pittsburgh.
- Betsy Mulvey, New York Quality Alliance.
- Carolyn Pare, Buyers Health Care Action Group (Minnesota).
- Devorah Rich, formerly with Greater Detroit Area Health Council.
- Dana Richardson, Wisconsin Hospital Association.
- Patrick Romano, University of California-Davis.
- Natasha Rosenblatt, Puget Sound Health Alliance.
- Dana Gelb Safran, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
- Dale Shaller, Shaller Consulting Group.
- Mark Sonnenborn, Minnesota Hospital Association.
- Ted van Glahn, Pacific Business Group on Health (California).