Project RED: Module 2: The Re-Designed Discharge Process: Patient Admi
Module 2 Objectives
- Review discharge planning activities that begin on admission
- Develop plan for identifying targeted patients on admission
- Review Discharge Advocate (DA) initial contact with patient
- Define roles of multidisciplinary team members in discharge planning
- Confirm process for creating Patient Care Plan
Module 2 will provide more details and suggestions for putting Project RED components into place, beginning with patient admission and continuing through the care and treatment provided during the patient’s hospitalization. Specifically, this module will discuss the importance of beginning discharge planning on admission and for considering how your hospital will establish the important structures and processes associated with Project RED.