Project RED: Module 4: Re-Engineering Patient Discharge: The Hospital
Accomplishments to Date (Module 1)
- Process map of current discharge process completed.
- Primary care practitioner (PCP) referral base defined.
- Patient Care Plan structure finalized.
- Project charter initiated.
- Dates for training frontline staff set.
Module 1 accomplishments are listed on this slide. Completing these activities helped your team agree on project goals, metrics, deliverables, and timelines; understand your current state; and make initial decisions about the Patient Care Plan structure.