This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Project RED: Module 4: Re-Engineering Patient Discharge: The Hospital
Provides a four-module training program to help hospitals implement Project RED.
Module 4: Summary Expected Outcomes
- Understanding of how to design an ideal future state process map.
- Understanding of best practice solutions that include system redesign of the discharge process.
- Understanding of how to initiate a monitoring plan for sustainability.
- Discussion of hospital-based case studies
- Understanding of the importance of staff celebration and application of the knowledge transfer framework across the hospital or system.
Expected outcomes for Module 4 are noted on this slide.
Page last reviewed August 2011
Internet Citation: Slide 28: Project RED: Module 4: Re-Engineering Patient Discharge: The Hospital .
August 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/systems/hospital/red/module4/slide28.html