This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
3. AHRQ Funds HRET to Help Hospitals
Reducing Avoidable Hospital Readmissions
Text version of slide presentation.
AHRQ Funds HRET to Help Hospitals
- AHRQ funds HRET to provide technical assistance for hospitals and other providers.
- HRET's most common partners are state hospital associations, also QIOs, others.
- HRET can offer technical assistance with using AHRQ products and support, such as free webinars, and expert trainers at state conferences.
- If we cannot help, we often can refer to someone who can.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide
Page last reviewed June 2009
Internet Citation: 3. AHRQ Funds HRET to Help Hospitals: Reducing Avoidable Hospital Readmissions.
June 2009. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/systems/hospital/red/readmissions/readslide3.html