Public Health Emergency Preparedness
This resource was part of AHRQ's Public Health Emergency Preparedness program, which was discontinued on June 30, 2011, in a realignment of Federal efforts.
This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Appendix: EPRI Installation Instructions
It is assumed that the person installing EPRI has experience setting up Web sites using Microsoft® Internet Information Server (IIS) and Microsoft® SQL or SQL Express.
The following components are required to run EPRI:
- Windows XP®, Windows® Server 2003, Windows Vista®, Windows® Server 2008, or Windows 7.
- Internet Information Server 5.1 or greater.
- Microsoft® .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1.
- Microsoft® SQL Server 2008 or Microsoft® SQL Express 2008 SP1.
Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 SP1 is included in the EPRI installer and will be installed after Step 2 (below) if it is missing.
- Download the EPRI Installation Program (epri_installer.zip) from the EPRI Web site (http://www.ahrq.gov/research/epri/).
- Extract and run epri_installer.exe
After the .NET Framework is installed (if necessary), a welcome screen appears. Select Next.
Specify settings then select Next:
- Enter credentials to connect to the EPRI database on your server.
- Enter SMTP parameters.
The application installs.
The installation procedure is completed.
- Note that the default EPRI administrator login and password is displayed on the screen.
Return to Contents
AHRQ Publication No. 11-0061-2-EF
Current as of April 2011