This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
2006 HCUP Data Released
Select calendar year 2006 Healthcare Cost & Utilization Project (HCUP) Statewide databases are now available for purchase, including:
- 10 State Inpatient Databases (SID): Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, Nevada, New Jersey, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and West Virginia.
- 4 State Ambulatory Surgery Databases (SASD): Colorado, Iowa, Kentucky, and New Jersey.
- 3 State Emergency Department Databases (SEDD): Arizona, Iowa, and New Jersey.
In addition, several 2005 HCUP databases were recently released, including:
- Statewide Inpatient Databases (SID): Hawaii, Kentucky, Nebraska, New York, Rhode Island, and South Carolina.
- Statewide Ambulatory Surgery Databases (SASD): Kentucky, Nebraska, and South Carolina.
- Statewide Emergency Department Databases (SEDD): Hawaii, Nebraska, and South Carolina.
These databases are available through the HCUP Central Distributor. More information can be found on the HCUP Web page at http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/.
Return to Contents
Proceed to Next Article