This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Getting better data on EHR Adoption
- Define EHR:
- Institute of Medicine definition laying out 8 key functionalities
- HIT Adoption Initiative modification
- Define Adoption
- Design data collection methods
- Development of new survey tools (PM, physician, hospital, consumer)
- Identify goals and objectives of policy
- Build upon existing federal and private surveys
- Develop survey questions that add to and fill in the gaps of other existing programs of data collection
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide