This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Reports - Vioxx Example
- Access from any computer in the organization
- Increase in documentation from direct care givers
- D.O.N's and Administrators can easily monitor resident care.
- Status board management allows easy viewing of interventions or medications that are due.
- Reports are available for several medications. More efficient means of monitoring residents that receive psychotropic medications, antidepressants, etc.
- Reports available for resident interventions. Provides more effective way of tracking residents with specific needs such as Restorative Care
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide