This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
RLS Privacy Protections
- Allows multiple groups of providers to create a RLS
- Only providers may access information in a RLS
- The Minnesota Department of Health cannot access/receive information from a RLS
- Providers must enable patients to completely opt-out of the RLS during the consent process
- An exchange that uses a RLS must maintain audit logs tracking access to patient health records
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide