This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Key Elements of Responsive CDS
- HIT solution can drive improvement at each patient visit
- Vision of a HIT system that provides you with the ability to manage patients, communities and populations within your mission context
- Value of requirements development with Clinicians
- Clear and specific requirements that put the clinical and public health needs at the center of the specification and programming process
- Rapid cycle development
- Like a good community organizer-becomes background noise
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide