This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Factors That May Contribute to Measurable and Sustained Improvement
- Leadership is committed and engaged
- Strategic goals are aimed at organizational transformation
- Focusing on involving patients and families in redesign and improvement activities.
- Focus on employee, clinician, and patient satisfaction.
- Internal communication and action are aligned with strategic goals
- Motivation through external rewards and incentives
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide