This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Definitions of Presence of HIT
- Definition 1: Medical center level KPHC rollout schedule
- HIT=0: before KPHC was implemented at the first team in the medical center
- HIT=1: within six months after KPHC was implemented at the first team in the medical center
- HIT=2: six months after KPHC was implemented at the first team in the medical center
- Definition 2: Primary care team level actual use
- HIT = 0: low use (<80% at team level) of eChart or KPHC
- HIT = 1: starting from the first month when eChart used >=80%
- HIT = 2: starting from the first month when KPHC used >=80%
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide