This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
- Focus use of HIT as a tool to sustain quality and operational improvement
- Standardized data elements and use of redesigned forms facilitate CNA adoption of HIT
- Redesign workflow prior to HIT implementation
- - Current workflow idiosyncratic and difficult to automate
- Involve front-line in teams to redesign workflow
- Establish partnerships and local champions
- Dedicate project management resources
- Nursing home facilities lack knowledgeable and experienced team to implement information technology, train staff, and managing change to achieve results.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide