This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Design Principles at St. Joseph's Community Hospital in West Bend, WI
- Patient to Staff Visibility
- New Technology
- Noise Reduction
- Quick Access to Information
- Involve Patients with Care
- Scalability & Adaptability
- Minimize Fatigue
- Design for Precarious Events
- Minimize Patient Transfers/Handoffs
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide