Updating CAHPS: Consumer Surveys for Doctors, Groups, and Health Plans (Webcast)
Thursday, June 24th, 2004
This free Webcast introduced a new initiative to develop a suite of CAHPS surveys that cover all levels of ambulatory care. During this event, presenters discussed:
- What the CAHPS Ambulatory Care Surveys will be.
- How these surveys will meet users' information needs.
- Why the current CAHPS Health Plan and Group Practice Surveys are being updated.
- How these new or refined instruments will influence future survey projects.
- How the development process works and the role users can play in providing input.
If you would like copies of the presentation slides, the transcript, or the questions and answers addressed during this Webcast, please contact the CAHPS User Network at email@example.com or 1-800-492-9261.
Page originally created August 2011