This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Cross-Agency Communications Portfolio
Promotes the mission of AHRQ across the Agency and through various media channels, publications, and products.
The Cross-Agency Communications Portfolio contains products and activities that cut across several AHRQ portfolios and serves to promote AHRQ's overall goals and objectives. Activities contained within the Portfolio include:
- Directing media relations and press activities for the Agency.
- Responding to public inquiries.
- Developing audiovisual projects, such as Podcasts and public service announcements.
- Producing AHRQ's flagship publication, Research Activities as well as journal publications and speechwriting.
- Compiling Impact and Knowledge Transfer Case Studies to illustrate successful implementation of AHRQ products.
Page last reviewed September 2012
Page originally created August 2012
Internet Citation: Cross-Agency Communications Portfolio. Content last reviewed September 2012. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. https://archive.ahrq.gov/cpi/portfolios/cross-agency/index.html