AHRQ Summit on Improving Quality of Care
A video summary for AHRQ's "Improving Health Care Quality for All Americans—Celebrating Success, Measuring Progress, Moving Forward" summit, held on April 4, 2005.
- When: Monday, April 04, 2005
- Where: Renaissance Hotel, AK
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) summit entitled "Improving Health Care Quality for All Americans—Celebrating Success, Measuring Progress, Moving Forward" was held on April 4, 2005.
Accessibility Notice: The file formats for the videos are not resident on a Federal Government Web site and may not comply with the requirements for Federal information resources under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
This video summary, narrated by AHRQ Director Dr. Carolyn Clancy, highlights the key messages, speakers, and panel presentations of the summit:
Additional Resources From AHRQ
- Conference Summary for AHRQ Summit: Improving Health Care Quality for All Americans
- National Healthcare Quality Report
- National Healthcare Disparities Report
- Hospital Compare
- State Measures
- Quality Tools Clearinghouse
- Patient Safety Network (PSNet)