This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Bridging Research, Practice and Policy
Third Annual Child Health Services Research Meeting
The Third Annual Meeting of Child Health Services Researchers, held in Atlanta on June 9, 2001, brought together leading child health services researchers to discuss new research findings, innovative partnerships for funding and research, and emerging issues.
The annual meeting was co-sponsored by:
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
- The Academy for Health Services Research and Health Policy.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP).
- The Ambulatory Pediatric Association (APA).
- The National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI).
- The HSC Foundation-health services for children.
- The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation/HHS.
Selected abstracts from the meeting can be accessed at: http://www.academyhealth.org/childhealth/2001/index.htm
Current as of June 2001
Internet Citation: Bridging Research, Practice and Policy: Third Annual Child Health Services Research Meeting.
June 2001. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. https://archive.ahrq.gov/news/events/other/chsr3/chsr3.html