AHRQ Leadership Videos Raise Awareness
AHRQ's Leadership Videos feature members of the Agency's leadership team highlighting different aspects of the Agency's mission, priorities, and programs.
Featured members of the AHRQ leadership team include:
- Richard Kronick, Ph.D., Director, who describes AHRQ and its mission.
- Sharon Arnold, Ph.D., Deputy Director, who describes how AHRQ fits into the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' operating divisions.
- Jeff Brady, M.D., Director of the Center for Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, who discusses moving toward a safer health care system.
- David Meyers, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, who discusses how AHRQ is working to improve the quality of care patients receive.
- Robert Kaplan, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer, who describes the Agency's patient-centered outcomes research.