This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Slide 3. Overview of AHRQ's work in CHIPRA Quality—2009-2013
AHRQ NAC Subcommittee on Children's Healthcare Quality Measures for Medicaid and CHIP Programs
- Identification of initial core measure set.
- Pediatric quality measure development program.
- Identification of an improved core measure set.
- Evaluation of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) demonstration grants program.
- Development of a model pediatric electronic health record (EHR) template.
- Lead on Institute of Medicine (IOM) study.
- Technical consultation.
Page last reviewed July 2009
Internet Citation: Slide 3. Overview of AHRQ's work in CHIPRA Quality—2009-2013: AHRQ NAC Subcommittee on Children's Healthcare Quality Measures for Medicaid and CHIP Programs.
July 2009. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. https://archive.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/chipraarch/chipra072209/clancy/clancyslide3.html