This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Upcoming Comparative Database
Slide 1. Upcoming Comparative Database
- What is the Medical Office SOPS Comparative Database?
- Will serve as a central repository for medical offices to voluntarily submit their survey data.
- An important resource for comparing your results with other medical offices in support of patient safety culture improvement.
- Participating medical offices will receive a free medical office survey feedback report.
- A Comparative Database Report (similar to the Hospital report ) summarizing the results will be produced and available on the AHRQ Web site in 2012.
- When is data submission open?
- September 15-October 15, 2011.
- More information and submission instructions will be posted on the AHRQ Web site.
Contents Next Slide
Page last reviewed May 2011
Internet Citation: Upcoming Comparative Database: Slide 1. Upcoming Comparative Database.
May 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. https://archive.ahrq.gov/professionals/quality-patient-safety/patientsafetyculture/medical-office/2011/sorratacall2/sorra2sld1.html