Project RED: Module 2: The Re-Designed Discharge Process: Patient Admission and Care and Treatment Education: Slide 31
Answer the Following Questions as a Team
- Do you currently address discharge planning in multidisciplinary rounds?
- What works well?
- What could be improved?
- Who participates?
- If you do not do the above, why not?
- What will it take to implement such rounds?
- Who will be supportive?
- Where might resistance be encountered?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of members of the health care team, as related to discharge planning?
Your project team should take time to consider multidisciplinary discharge rounds and the roles of various members of the health care team as they relate to the re-engineered discharge.
- Do you currently address discharge planning in any multidisciplinary setting?
- Will the roles of any members of the health care team change? If so, how?
- How will those changes be determined, approved, and communicated?