Project RED: Module 4: Re-Engineering Patient Discharge: The Hospital
Module 4 Objectives
- Design an ideal future state process map.
- Finalize best practice solutions that include system redesign of the discharge process.
- Initiate the monitoring plan for sustainability.
- Celebrate staff accomplishments and discuss the application of the knowledge transfer framework across the hospital or system.
Module 4 provides specific information on preparing for the project launch:
- Educating staff.
- Designing and pilot testing the deployment plan.
- Planning your celebration.
- Applying the new program throughout the hospital.
Module 4 completes the activities needed in the Improve or Check phase of your performance improvement (PI) methodology and the Control or Act phase of your project.