This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
Slide 15: NHQR and NHDR Goals
Slide Presentation of the 2008 National Healthcare Disparities Report
NHQR and NHDR Goals
- Provide a snapshot of health care delivery
- 45 core measures of quality and access.
- 220 total measures.
- Indicate the biggest gaps in care.
- Show national and State trends.
- Tell us how we can reach our goals.
- Help align measures across public and private quality initiatives.
Previous Slide Contents Next Slide
Page last reviewed March 2009
Internet Citation: Slide 15: NHQR and NHDR Goals: Slide Presentation of the 2008 National Healthcare Disparities Report .
March 2009. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://archive.ahrq.gov/research/findings/nhqrdr/nhdr08/slides/dr08slide15.html