This information is for reference purposes only. It was current when produced and may now be outdated. Archive material is no longer maintained, and some links may not work. Persons with disabilities having difficulty accessing this information should contact us at: https://info.ahrq.gov. Let us know the nature of the problem, the Web address of what you want, and your contact information.
Please go to www.ahrq.gov for current information.
New publications are available from AHRQ
The following publications are available from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Copies can be obtained either online or through the AHRQ Publications Clearinghouse.
Effective Health Care Reports
Available online at: http://effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Treatments to Prevent Fractures in Men and Women with Low Bone Density or Osteoporosis: Executive Summary. Number 12. (Publication No. 08-EHC008-I).
- Pills for Type 2 Diabetes: A Guide for Adults. (Publication No. 07(08)-EHC010-2A).
- Comparing Oral Medications for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes: Clinician's Guide.
(Publication No. 07(08)-EHC010-3).
- Comparative Effectiveness of Management Strategies for Renal Artery Stenosis: 2007 Update/Executive Summary. Number 5 Update. (Publication No. 07(08)-EHC004-IU).
- Comparative Effectiveness of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors (ACEIs) and Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists (ARBs) for Treating Essential Hypertension: Executive Summary. Number 10 (Publication No. 08-EHC003-I).
- Comparative Effectiveness of Drug Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis in Adults. Executive Summary. Number 11. (Publication No. 08-EHC004-I).
- Comparative Effectiveness of Percutaneous Coronary Interventions and Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting for Coronary Artery Disease: Executive Summary. Number 9. (Publication No. 08-EHC002-1).
- Comparing Two Kinds of Blood Pressure Pills: ACEIs and ARBs. A Guide for Adults.
(Publication No. 08-EHC003-2A).
- ACEIs or ARBs. For Adults With Hypertension. Clinician's Guide. (Publication No. 08-EHC003-3).
Evidence-based Practice Reports
Available online at: http://www.ahrq.gov/clinic/epcindex.htm.
- Collection and Use of Cancer Family History in Primary Care. EPC Report Number 159. (Publication No. 08-E001).
- Preguntas y Respuestas sobre Seguros de Salud: Guia para el Consumidor. Questions and Answers About Health Insurance/A Consumer Guide (Spanish Version). (Publication No. 07(08)-0043).
- Patient Self-Management Support Programs: An Evaluation. Final Contract Report. (Publication No. 08-0011).
- News from AHRQ... Emergency Preparedness Atlas: U.S. Nursing Home and Hospital Facilities.
(Publication No. 07-M042).
- AHRQ Resources for Pandemic Flu Preparedness. (Publication No. 08-M005).
- Monitoring and Evaluating Medicaid Fee-for-Service Care Management Programs.
(Publication No. 08-0012-1).
Return to Contents
Proceed to Next Article